The Assyrian Church of the East Relief Organisation (ACERO) is a not-for-profit charitable organization registered with the relevant regulatory bodies in the countries in which it operates. It has its international headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
- In the United Kingdom it is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, Charity Registration Number 1122343.
- In the United States of America it is a tax-exempt charity holding 501(c) status. It is registered with the Internal Revenue Service bearing Employer Identification Number (EIN) 45-3121920.
- In Australia it is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
Every day, thousands of Assyrians struggle to survive. The world’s first Christian nation faces yet another silent genocide. They have been forced to flee from their homes for fear of being tortured, raped, or killed. They have no “safe haven” to turn to and are forced to live as illegal immigrants throughout the Middle East. They are not allowed any basic civil or human rights, and they live in severe poverty.
The Assyrian Church of the East (ACERO) is a non-profit organization that donates funds raised directly towards helping needy Assyrian brothers and sisters in their desperate time of need. Their adopted countries have turned their backs because they are illegal refugees. But it is our duty to bring this tragedy into the light, and let the world know of their suffering. We must support these brothers and sisters in Christ, and assist them as much as possible. We must not let their sacrifices and suffering be in vain.
Details on how to make a generous donation to ACERO can be found on the ‘Donate’ page. Your generous donations assist them to purchase food, medicine, medical supplies, paying their rent, and ensuring the provision of other necessities that many of us take for granted.
Without your help, they will be forgotten. Without each and every one of our Assyrian brothers and sisters, the Assyrian nation will eventually be forgotten. These people need our help. The time to act is now!
“Blessed be Assyria – the Work of My hands.”
- The advancement of the Christian religion in accordance with the beliefs and teachings of the Assyrian Church of the East;
- The relief of financial hardship, in particular, but not exclusively, in the Assyrian Church communities, by making grants of money for providing or paying for items, services or facilities;
- The relief of sickness and preservation of good health by providing or assisting in the provision of equipment, facilities and services;
- The relief and assistance of people in any part of the world who are the victims of war or natural disaster, trouble or catastrophe;
- The promotion of religious harmony by:
- (i) educating the public in different religious beliefs including an awareness of their distinctive features and their common ground to promote good relations between persons of different faith;
- (ii) promoting knowledge and mutual understanding and respect of the beliefs and practices of different religious faiths.